Today’s 30 questions is with Ashley Fox, Senior Associate Attorney.
1. Who is your hero?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
a. Cary, NC
3. What is your favorite family vacation?
a. Busch Gardens, VA.
4. What motivates you to work hard?
a. Making other people’s lives easier.
5. What is your favorite book to read?
a. “The Going to Bed Book” by Sandra Boynton
6. What makes you laugh the most?
a. Chris Rock; Mel Brooks
7. What did you want to be when you were small?
8. What is your favorite game or sport to watch?
a. Football (specifically NC State. Go Pack!)
9. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
a. Wash dishes
10. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
a. Chicken with Broccoli in brown sauce with lo mein
12. Who is your favorite author?
a. Sidney Sheldon
13. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
a. If summer: Alaska. If winter: Hawaii. They both sound awesome, but I don’t want to freeze 😊
14. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
a. Do errands and organize my house
15. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
a. Chap stick
16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a. The more relevant question, how many do I regularly wear, that answer is one.
17. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
a. Infinite stamina
18. What is your favorite zoo animal?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
a. It varies: Before my mom died, it was Christmas. While my kids were younger, I loved Halloween; once we got our kitchen renovated, I’ve enjoyed Thanksgiving, hosting my husband’s large family
20. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
21. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
a. Toaster oven
22. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
a. Neither, but probably more love than hate. If I’m with people who love them, then I enjoy riding…. Left to my own devices, I could take it or leave it.
23. What’s your favorite movie?
a. Johnny Dangerously
24. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
a. (1) a cruise ship; (2) my cell phone; (3) sweet tea
25. What was your favorite subject in school?
26. Do you collect anything?
a. Anything Big Bird & Sesame St.; salt/pepper shakers
27. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
a. “Be gentle”
28. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
a. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
29. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
a. My husband’s big family at Thanksgiving
30. Who knows you the best?
a. My late mom; my husband