This week, we’re learning more about Tracy!
1. Who is your hero?
a. My Husband. He works hard every day to provide for and show his love to our family.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
a. Wake Forest – I already live here and I love it. It has the small-town feel but enough conveniences that I don’t need to leave often to get what I need.
3. What is your favorite family vacation?
a. My kids LOVE Great Wolf Lodge. It isn’t what I would choose (I’d choose the beach) but my kids happiness always trumps mine.
4. What motivates you to work hard?
a. I like being able to say I earned it. Nothing was given to me.
5. What is your favorite book to read?
a. I don’t have a favorite book, but I love to read Rom-Coms.
6. What makes you laugh the most?
a. My kids – especially my youngest. She’s a firecracker and too much like her mama sometimes.
7. What did you want to be when you were small?
a. Doctor, Teacher, First Female President
8. What is your favorite game or sport to watch?
a. HOCKEY! Let’s go Canes!!
9. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
a. Read! If I had to choose, I’d wash the dishes (we don’t have carpet in our house so choosing vacuuming would be cheating).
10. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
a. Clean. Cooking isn’t terrible, it’s the clean up that isn’t fun. My husband does the yard work.
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
a. I don’t know about one meal but I could eat Italian every day and be happy.
12. Who is your favorite author?
a. Pippa Grant
13. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
a. Hawaii – beaches and warm temps. Although I’d like to go to both someday.
14. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
15. Aside from necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
a. An “I love you” from my family.
16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a. Guesstimate: around 25 (possibly more)
17. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
a. Freeze Time.
18. What is your favorite zoo animal?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
a. Christmas. We go all out on decorations. Our house is on the Wake County Map of lights.
20. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
21. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
22. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
23. What’s your favorite movie?
a. Sweet Home Alabama. Marvel as a Franchise.
24. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
a. Phone (only for my Kindle app), my husband, Ibuprofen
25. What was your favorite subject in school?
a. Civics and related Humanities
26. Do you collect anything?
a. My husband and I pick up a shot glass in each state we visit as well as events/attractions.
27. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
a. Filter does not always work.
28. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
a. Kristen Bell, Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hanks
29. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
a. For Memorial Day, we do not go anywhere or make any plans. We had bad experiences with Memorial Day a few years in a row and now do not make plans to do anything.
30. Who knows you the best?
a. My husband. I’ve known him since 7th Grade.