Today, we learn more about our newest team member, Amy Taylor!
1. Who is your hero?
a. My Mom
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
a. Quiet Coastal Town will always be home to me.
3. What is your favorite family vacation?
4. What motivates you to work hard?
a. Setting a good example for my kids.
5. What is your favorite book to read?
a. Hidden Figures
6. What makes you laugh the most?
a. My silly family
7. What did you want to be when you were small?
a. Computer Programmer
8. What is your favorite game or sport to watch?
9. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
10. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
a. Yard work
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. Who is your favorite author?
a. Hard question- I have many John Grisham, James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks
13. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
a. Alaska, I love unspoiled nature.
14. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
15. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a. No idea, maybe 39
17. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
18. What is your favorite zoo animal?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
a. Definitely Christmas
20. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
a. Asian- Korean, Thai, etc.
21. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
a. Coffee pot
22. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
23. What’s your favorite movie?
a. Inspirational and uplifting- Remember the Titans
24. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
a. Sunscreen, Books, Fresh Water
25. What was your favorite subject in school?
26. Do you collect anything?
a. Christmas ornaments from places we travel to.
27. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
a. Warning-Do not interrupt her sleep!
28. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
a. Not a typical celebrity in the sense, but Jimmy Carter.
29. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
a. Just being together with family.
30. Who knows you the best?
a. My kid’s