Over the next few weeks, we’ll be posting 30 Questions with each staff member so you can get to know us a little better. We’re starting with Ann, she’s the smiling face at the front desk and friendly voice when you call the office.
1. Who is your hero?
a. My friends – they are always there for me
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite family vacation?
a. Going to the beach
4. What motivates you to work hard?
a. To see the results of my work
5. What is your favorite book to read?
a. Just read “Dear Edward” and it was very good
6. What makes you laugh the most?
a. My 2-year-old granddaughter
7. What did you want to be when you were small?
a. A doctor or nurse
8. What is your favorite game or sport to watch?
a. College Basketball
9. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
a. Wash dishes
10. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
a. Tie between a good homegrown tomato sandwich or cheesecake
12. Who is your favorite author?
a. Dorothea Benton Frank
13. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
a. Hawaii (I do not like snow or cold weather!)
14. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
a. Lots – play with my granddaughter, read, have lunch with friends, sit by a pool, try new recipes
15. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
a. Talking with family and friends
16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a. I guess about 30 – 40 pairs
17. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
a. To “fix” things for people to make them happy
18. What is your favorite zoo animal?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
20. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
21. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
a. Refrigerator and microwave
22. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
a. Now I hate them but when I was young, I loved them
23. What’s your favorite movie?
a. Pretty Woman
24. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
a. Friends, lots of food and drinks, clothes
25. What was your favorite subject in school?
26. Do you collect anything?
a. No, I’m trying to clean out
27. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
a. Beware: Likes to party
28. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
a. Tom Hanks
29. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
a. Going to the 11:00 pm church service Christmas Eve and also Christmas dinner
30. Who knows you the best?
a. My daughter